Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'M SHAVING MY HEAD!!

Yes, I did say "shave my head"!

I have recently registered to go under the clippers during a St. Baldrick's Foundation event on March 14 to raise funds for childhood cancer research.

Since its inception in 2000, St. Baldrick's has raised more than $34 million and grown into the world's largest fundraising event for childhood cancer. St. Baldrick's research grants help fill crucial funding gaps at medical institutions where children are treated for cancer.

In comparison to the struggles children with cancer face, shaving my head is no big deal.

I am asking you to consider helping me justify this commitment to (temporary) baldness by MAKING A DONATION to St. Baldrick's today.

To be redirected to my St. Baldrick's personal web page (including shocking "Before" and "After" photos)... CLICK HERE