Sunday, March 2, 2008

MEET YOUR CELEBRITY BARBER...

Only 13 days left to total, clean-shaven baldness!

With the St. Baldrick's Pediatric Cancer Fundraiser fast approaching, got word tonight that my "celebrity barber" is going to be Tom Mustin of CBS 4 here in Denver. (Would you be shocked if I told you that Tom is a news anchor?)

Also found out that we're going to have members of the Colorado Avalanche on hand at 8 a.m. for the opening ceremony, which likely will be carried live on the morning news. (Now I'm getting scared!)

My California friends want to know if there will be a live feed on the Internet. (If you make a donation, I'll tell you the answer)

Our team, known as the "Snow Balds", was recognized tonight for being in first place among all fundraisers with just over $7,000 in donations collected to this point. Onward and upward, let's have fun with this - and do something great for some amazing kids!