Friday, August 27, 2010

THANK YOU FOR NAMING ME A "FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL"

Walked out to my mailbox this week and what did I see?  A Five-Star Professional looking back at me!

I was flattered this week to be among a select group of agents featured in 5280 Magazine's list of Five Star Professionals serving the greater Denver area real estate market.

The Five Star Professional program is based upon surveys sent to over 10,000 recent local homebuyers and 250 mortgage and title companies in the Denver metro area. 

Survey respondents were asked to evaulate their real estate professionals based on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills, closing preparation, marketing skills, and overall satisfaction. 

The top 7% of Denver's 15,000 real estate professionals earned the Five Star designation.

Having been in the Colorado market for just the past five years, I can honestly say that earning this designation is a prime achievement.  I have worked exceptionally hard for more than 100 local home buyers and sellers since relocating to Colorado in 2005, after 11 years as a licensed broker in California.

My clients know firsthand that nobody works harder to educate and inform them than I do, and that my relationship-based philosophy is all about creating customers (and a steady referral stream) for life. 

If you work hard, study hard, negotiate hard, live with integrity and have passion for what you do, you'll never have to worry about finding your next client.  Because in 16 years, I have found that building relationships and building a business are one and the same. 

My clients ARE my business - thank you for naming me a Five Star Professional!