Sunday, March 21, 2010

FEATURED IN SUNDAY'S DENVER POST

It was an honor to be featured in the Denver Post this morning in a special advertising supplement honoring the top producers in the RE/MAX system for 2009.

I am now in my 16th year as a licensed real estate broker, and 2009 was one of my most productive years.  I am grateful for the support of a wonderful brokerage, a strong referral network and, of course, a fantastic group of clients. 

Those of you who have worked with me know that I take each transaction and treat it as if it were my own.  I do extensive research on homes, neighborhooods, and schools before ever writing an offer. 

For my buyers, I research sales history, foreclosures, liens, encumbrances, HOA documents and whatever else I can dig up through public records to give my clients the clearest possible picture.

My sellers know that I strongly advocate pre-inspection, staging and vast Internet exposure to get their listings sold.  I am most proud of the fact that I sold 100% of the listings I took in 2009.

There are many challenges in this market, and dangers as well.  My clients know that I take my responsibility to them very seriously, and I appreciate the fact that they eagerly refer me to others.

It was fun to see this ad in the paper today... but it was also an affirmation that we are doing things the right way.