Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE COFFEE HOUR

For years, I have placed a heavy emphasis on "relationship marketing", which means staying current with past clients, networking associates and business partners. I have done this through an assortment of means: client appreciation parties, pop bys, social events, and mastermind groups.

Toward that end, I am launching a new initiative for 2010 called "The Coffee Hour", where I'm setting up times simply devoted to getting together with anyone who wants to chat about real estate, business, networking, lead generation strategies, relationship marketing, politics... or life in general. My first "Coffee Hour" will be Thursday, February 11 at Udi's Restaurant in Olde Town Arvada from 8 to 9:30 a.m.

Can you make it? Just shoot me a note so I know that you're coming and I'll look forward to seeing you on the 11th!