Monday, January 19, 2009

FIRST 2009 HOME BUYER'S WORKSHOP COMING UP NEXT WEEK

Just a quick note to let you know my next Home Buyer's Workshop will be one week from Thursday at the Arvada Public Library.

On Thursday evening, January 29 at 7 p.m., I'll be hosting a talk called "What Will Happen With Housing in 2009?".

Here are some of the topics we'll discuss:

· What else can (or will) the government do to prime the housing market in 2009?
· How long will interest rates remain low?
· Why has active inventory fallen by over 20% in the past year?
· What will be the next "shoe to drop" in the foreclosure crisis?
· Are the number of foreclosures going up or coming down?
· Why are over 70% of all sales right now below $250,000?

The program will run about 90 minutes and I'll be joined by Christine Jensen from Cherry Creek Mortgage. We'll have light snacks and plenty of good information.


Please call or email to RSVP - and if you have a friend or family member who would like to attend, please let me know so that I may invite them personally.


I look forward to seeing you next Thursday night in Olde Town Arvada!