Saturday, July 19, 2008

CLIENT APPRECIATION PARTY RECAP

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone who joined us last night in Arvada for our 2008 Summer Client Appreciation Party at the Festival Playhouse Theatre.

We saw John Patrick's acclaimed comedy "A Bad Year for Tomatoes", and while I'm not sure I appreciated theatre owner Charlie Ault wrapping my name into the screenplay (the dubious "Becker Boy" references made the audience laugh, but I winced), it was all in good fun and I'm sure I'll forgive him sooner or later.

It was a great night and a lot of fun, and I look forward to putting another event together to express my thanks for your ongoing support and steady stream of referrals. My thanks go out to Charlie Ault and everyone at the Playhouse who put on a great show. Let's do it again soon!