Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HELLO RE/MAX MASTERS!

I think it's safe to say the biggest decisions are accompanied with the biggest feelings of relief. This week, I made a move I had dared myself to make for a long time - I have changed offices, moving over to RE/MAX Masters, which is the top RE/MAX office in the Denver region.

Why would I do it? Well, frankly, I have these strange flashbacks to people who have been influential on me through the years... and one of those voices was bouncing around in my head at the end of last year.

"If you're not growing, you're dying..."

Those were some of the first words I heard when I entered into the real estate business back in 1994. And man, are they ever true.

RE/MAX associates are involved in 32% of all transactions in the state of Colorado. Total market domination. On average, RE/MAX agents outperform agents in my old franchise by a 2 to 1 margin. And yes, it costs a heck of a lot more to be a RE/MAX agent... but in reality, the difference between a "cost" and an "investment" is simply what you do with it... and for me, this is going to be a great investment.

Special thanks to Kim W and Peggy T at Masters for their help in making this move possible. Now it's up to me to hit some pretty lofty goals for 2008!