Sunday, June 19, 2011

FIVE STARS, AGAIN

Found out this week I have been named a "Five Star Professional" by 5280 Magazine once again in 2011.  For the second consecutive year, I have been ranked in the top 7% of agents in the metro Denver area, based on surveys sent to over 10,000 recent homebuyers and over 250 Colorado mortgage and title companies.

Just like last year, survey respondents were asked to evaulate their real estate professionals based on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills, closing preparation, marketing skills, and overall satisfaction.

In less than six years, I have established myself as a top tier agent in Denver and I am so grateful to everyone for their support. I have worked exceptionally hard for more than 100 local home buyers and sellers since relocating to Colorado in 2005 after 11 years as a licensed broker in California.

My clients know firsthand that nobody works harder to educate and inform them than I do, and that my relationship-based philosophy is all about creating customers (and a steady referral stream) for life.

If you work hard, study hard, negotiate hard, live with integrity and have passion for what you do, you'll never have to worry about finding your next client. I believe with all of my heart that success is found by attracting new business, not chasing it.  And you become an attractor of business when you deliver value, expertise and integrity over and over again, and when you take time to build relationships which last beyond your transactions.

Thank you for naming me a Five Star Professional.  It is my honor to serve you.