Thursday, December 31, 2009

HEARTFELT THANKS FOR A GREAT 2009

As we wind down the final hours of 2009, I want to stop and say THANK YOU to everyone who helped my business reach new heights this year. We overcame significant obstacles in our market in 2009 and I am indebted to all of you who referred business to me or trusted me with your own transactions.

I have treated each deal as if it was my own, and I remain committed to being both your trusted advisor and fiercest advocate.

As you know, my business is referral driven. That means not only do I work hard on keeping my existing relationshipships strong, but I must take incredible care to make sure each client referred to me has an awesome experience. Frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

As I work on my business plans for 2010, know that you are at the heart of it. To those friends, colleagues, past clients and future prospects who regularly read this blog, thank you.

Next year, I pledge to continue to engage in the disciplines of success. I will hold client appreciation parties, networking events, first-time buyer seminars and open houses. I will work on improving my eduction through CRS classes, RE/MAX International programs, state and national conferences and by surrounding myself with the best support team in the business. I will set goals and track their progress, realizing that "success is something you attract by the person you become."

And I will continue to give every client my full time and attention so that the process of buying or selling a home is fully understood.

Have a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve... and cheers to a great 2010!